Hello, loves! Today marks my final day on leave before I go back to work, and as such, it seemed appropriate to do another positivity check-in before I went back to give myself a bit of a boost. So, without further ado, here are some positive things I’m excited about:
- I REACHED 500 BLOG FOLLOWERS!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
- I finished Britain’s Next Top Model cycle 10
- The accents on Britain’s Next Top Model cycle 6 are much easier to understand (I know, I know; I’m addicted to trash TV, what can I say)
- The Regrettes’ new album is KILLER
- My cats have been super cuddly lately
- I started a positivity Tumblr of things I like, affirmations, and self-care posts so I can look at it on bad days or during my breaks at work to keep my spirits up
- Amelia from BNTM6 is super attractive
- I got to have some alone time while BF was out o town
- I’m not as scared to go back to work as I thought I’d be.
share with me: what’s going well in your lives? tell me all about it!