Hello and happy day of Dewey’s 24-hr Readathon!! Dewey’s Readathon is a 24-hr event that is happening TODAY from 8:00am-8:00pm EST. So, I’m going to be spamming you all with the mini-challenges today whenever I need a break. For hour 0, here’s a little intro post.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Baltimore, MD, USA!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I’m starting out finishing WILDCARD by Marie Lu, so I’m pretty excited about that. I’m also going to try to read at least some of LADY’S GUIDE.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I’m looking forward to drinking tea and also my blackberry cucumber La Croix, which I’ve recently gotten into.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Um…I have two cats, Willow and Cedar, and I love them dearly. I really like cats.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I haven’t been able to participate in a readathon in a while because I’m somehow always scheduled to work on readathon days, so participating at all is the main thing I’ll be doing differently! I also want to try to stay up as late as possible and not psyche myself out or put too much pressure on myself and just enjoy the ‘thon!