HELLO and welcome to ALMOST DECEMBER!! I am looking forward to November being over for many reasons, mainly because it was a totally blah month where I felt really sleepy all the time, but also because December is holiday month! I used to celebrate both Hannukah and Christmas as a child, but as an adult I have not done that yet until this year, as my boyfriend is Jewish also and celebrates it. So double holidays should be fun.
Anyway, I am also excited for December because I have decided to participate in two blogging events, namely Blogmas and Tidyathon. Blogmas is just some festive holiday/New Years-y posts throughout the month, and I have about 10 planned right now but am in need of some inspiration for more posts for the month.
Here are some of the posts I hope to write this month:
- books I wouldn’t mind getting for Christmas
- favorite series/sequels of 2018
- favorite books of 2018
- most disappointing books of 2018
- favorite blog posts of 2018
- best new-to-me authors of 2018
- books I want to read before 2019
- predicted 5-star reads of 2019
- witchy ways to celebrate winter
- a wintery tarot reading of some sort
- holiday season tbr
Tidyathon is an event hosted by Book Dragons to encourage bloggers to tidy up their blogs and Goodreads. I would like to participate, but am a little unsure of what to do for it at the moment. I do want to…
- crosspost the few reviews I’ve written on the blog to Goodreads
- clean up my GR shelves and make sure everything is on the proper shelf.
- get rid of multiple editions of books on GR
- cull my TBR
- update my about me page
- add a contact me page??