Another month gone, which means it’s time for my favorite types of posts, aka wrap up and goals posts! Usually I have a lot of goals for the upcoming month when I write my goals posts, but this time I had a bit of a hard time coming up with goals. So, apologies if this is not the most exciting post I guess.
First, let’s revisit my May goals and recap how I did on those:
- Read 5 books !! I did this! I actually read 9 books in May, much to my surprise, although I’ve noticed that for some reason I always get the most books read in May? Who knows why.
- Get 10,000 steps 5 days/week !! I think I did this?? At least I got 4-5 days most weeks, and lots of steps still on the other days, so I’m counting this one as done.
- Try one new recipe per week !! I actually did do this! Yay!
- Clean apartment once a week !! I DID THIS FINALLY YAAAAASSSS
- Experiment with songwriting !? I did this maybe one time for about four lines so…kind of.
- Work on my grimoire XX Did not do this. Was not in the mood.
- Keep track of my goals in my bullet journal !! You may notice that I actually accomplished the majority of my goals this month, and it’s because I did keep track of them in my bujo. I made a weekly goals page each week and filled it out as the week went on, which was exceedingly helpful.
- Read 5 books. Again.
- Read for Pride! I haven’t been super excited about Pride this year because I have a lot of Feelings about myself and my queer identity at the moment, but I realized recently that I’ve read NO queer books this year and that needs to change immediately, and what better time to do it than Pride Month?
- Continue the Artist’s Way. I started the Artist’s Way last month and it’s been going relatively well. I took a hiatus from it while I was at Book Expo, but I’m ready to get back to it. Here’s some info about it if you haven’t read any of my posts about it yet!
- Write at least one day a week. I’m being daring and trying to encourage myself to write at least a little, so I’m starting SUPER small and going with a one day a week goal so I don’t feel too much pressure hopefully.
- Get 10,000 steps 5 days a week. Keep doing this.
- Reduce my Diet Coke intake. I’ve been trying to get myself out of my addiction to diet coke for a while because I know it’s still unhealthy for me and because of my heart condition I’m really not supposed to have caffeine. It’s been super difficult and I probably won’t make this goal but cross your fingers for me that I can at least reduce my caffeine intake a little bit.