Recently, I did a post highlighting my most popular posts of all time on this blog. Since that post definitely succeeded in driving traffic to those posts, I decided I also wanted to highlight posts that I wished got a little more love.
here are the posts
- I really liked writing one of my earliest posts about how book blogging has changed since I started in 2012.
- I wish all my tarot posts got more views, especially my posts for NO ONE HERE IS LONELY, ON THE COME UP, and THE PAPER AND HEARTS SOCIETY
- I also want to highlight my first installment of the It’s In the Stars feature for Moon in Taurus
- I also experimented with a feature about the etymology (study of language) of magical words. So far I’ve only done WITCH and MAGIC because the posts didn’t get a lot of views or comments.
- I also want to highlight my post of books I recommended to my teens at my old library. I found it interesting when I was in YA which books the book community liked as compared to their target audience IRL.
- I loved writing my post arguing why Merricat Blackwood from WE HAVE ALWAYS LIVED IN THE CASTLE is a witch.