No intro, just September goals recap and October goals.
- Read for fun without pressure. XX I did not do this because I still felt pressured to read? I have a problem.
- No Diet Coke. XX I did this for about half the month, then started drinking one diet coke most days again.
- Get more steps. !! I guess I did do this because I got more steps than I had been getting. I didn’t get 10,000 most days but I did for a few and got active minutes on a lot of days.
- Continue doing witchy things. Doing witchy things is one of the few things giving me joy right now so I definitely want to continue doing them. Also, related to this: CELEBRATE SAMHAIN!!
- Actively try to make myself feel better. Things such as watching cute movies, drinking tea, eating healthy, doing witchy things, getting steps, etc. Also continue looking into getting more serious treatment for my depression.
- Find some super easy recipes to cook. And go out less. Cooking has become super hard because of my mental health struggles and I go out a lot but it’s stressing me out because obviously I can’t afford to go out for most meals like I’ve been doing. So I need to find some super easy recipes that won’t feel taxing and are appealing to me.