I survived October, so now it is time for November and, therefore, my November goals! I was actually really excited to do a goals post this month, which I think means I’m feeling better. For the past few months, it’s been really challenging to think of goals because I’ve been so down, but this month, I actually have a lot of things I want to work on/do, so I think that’s a good sign! To start off, let’s recap October’s goals:
- Continue doing witchy things. !! I did this! And it was fun!
- Actively try to make myself feel better. !! I did this!
- Find some super easy recipes to cook. X! I kind of did this? I have some recipes to try, but I haven’t tried pretty much any of them yet. But…progress, I guess?
- Work on being more positive. I want to work more on both being more positive and just feeling more positively about my life. I think since my treatment appears to be working this will be a lot easier, but we’ll see what happens when I go back to work. I especially want to be more positive at work and about work, because that was my biggest trigger/stressor.
- Practice using my coping skills. Since starting to feel better I’ve been a lot more open to using coping skills that I come up with and that I learn in therapy, and I want to continue practicing to use them in real life, especially when I go back to work.
- Read NINTH HOUSE. OMG, I need to freaking read NINTH HOUSE. I don’t know why I’m avoiding it and why I haven’t been in the mood for it, but I NEED to read it.
- Start learning ukulele. Last month my mom bought me a ukulele, and I’m really excited to learn it. I’m just a little apprehensive about playing it in my apartment because I don’t want other people to be able to hear it and potentially complain even though it’s not loud at all.
- Read both books I got from Book of the Month. I’m super excited about my BOTM subscription; I’ve been wanting to try more adult books but don’t know where to start, and all of the books BOTM picks sound good to me.
- Blog hop more. I’m really hoping I have the energy to blog hop more this month. I really feel out of touch with people’s posts and know I’ve missed a lot of great ones and want to catch up on my favorite blogs.
- Look into my grimoire business idea. So I had an idea to make handwritten
“starter” grimoires pre-filled with witchy info and spells for beginning witches based on witch path or which deities they worship, and honestly I’m really excited about this idea? Plus I have 3,000 followers on Tumblr so that would be easy advertising?? I love journaling and lettering and have been wanting some kind of creative side hustle for a while, so this seems like a good thing to look into.