The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news about the past week, reading recaps, hauls, and more.
- I went back to work. This is really the main thing. I had my first three days back at work this week after being on leave for almost a month. I had a couple weird interactions but overall I felt and feel pretty positive about coming back. I’m much more able to see when something someone says that’s negative is my problem and when it is not, and I’m actually enjoying helping people and am a lot calmer about things that had previously been causing me a lot of anxiety.
- I did my first tarot reading for another person. I’ve never done a reading for someone other than myself because I’m still learning and still have to look up the meanings of the cards, but I did one for one of my Twitter mutuals and it went really well and I really enjoyed doing it. I’m thinking about offering tarot readings via my tumblr and possibly this blog as well. I really enjoy reading tarot and want to do it more, so this seems like a good idea potentially.
last week on the blog
next week on the blog
- www wednesday
- that time that I drew The Tower before starting a new job
- books I’ve requested from Edelweiss lately
- 5 grimoire ideas
- sunday post
I don’t know why I’m reading 2 books right now when honestly I don’t even feel like reading 1 book. I’ve just been feeling really apathetic toward reading and haven’t felt like doing it for a couple weeks and keep trying to force myself to read in the hopes that I’ll enjoy something but it’s honestly not happening. I know both of these books are objectively good and I would enjoy them if I were in the mood to read, but really I’m just not in the mood to read at the moment. I don’t know if I should try to keep reading because I do want to have them done or if I should just stop reading for a while.
- the age of the witches
- a song below water
- today tonight tomorrow
- my summer of love and misfortune
- foul is fair
- the stars and the blackness between them (library)
- mooncakes (library)