The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news about the past week, reading recaps, hauls, and more.
- I’m still at home…and want to cry about it tbh. I may be an introvert but I liked at least having the OPTION to go places. I am realizing I am not cut out for working remotely, at least when it comes to a job that literally relies on human interaction to be useful and functioning. I miss getting to work too early and stressing about how to fill an hour of lunch and getting annoyed at patrons asking silly questions (only in my head, of course). Someone please ask me if you’re allowed to go to the bathroom.
- We had a couple apartment issues. Which is literally the most exciting thing that’s happened in the past month. The smoke detector malfunctioned when we tried to replace a battery and we have a leak in the pipes over our bathroom sink. But honestly seeing other humans come into the apartment is a highlight. Lol, who am I.
- I did pilates for 20 minutes. Normally this would not be news that would go in the blog but given the state of the world…well.
last week on the blog
next week on the blog
- more bookending spring posts
- www wednesday probably
OMFG, HAVE I BEEN SLEEPING ON THIS SERIES. Paganism, magic, rituals, fights to the death, friendship–my gods, this series is totally gonna be the death of me. I did predict one of the twists at the end within the first three chapters but I don’t even care because I’m pumped that I was right. But now I have to wait for my hold on book 2 to come in, so…*cries*
- wicked saints – emily a. duncan (reread)