I wish I had a clever intro for this post, but let’s just get to how I did with my April goals and what my May goals will be for now, shall we?
- Get active minutes 5x/week. xx Did not do this.
- Put away my clothes after the laundry every week. xx Definitely did not do this.
- Stick to a budget. xx Did not do this but was not over budget.
- Participate in the OWLS Readathon! !! I did this!
- Participate in BookEnding Spring. !! I did 3 posts for BookEnding Spring.
- Participate in Dewey’s 24-hr Readathon. !! I participated for about 3 hours, but I’m counting it.
- Celebrate Beltane. Over the past couple years, I haven’t celebrated any witchy spring sabbats or esbats, but since I’m home I figure I might as well. I don’t really feel a personal connection to the spring-y holidays, but after reading THREE DARK CROWNS, I think Beltane is going to be a new favorite holiday because it holds so much significance in the series.
- Finish 5 books. I’m saying “finish” because I started a bunch mid-late April but never finished them, and I don’t want to feel like I have to finish those AND start and finish 5 others. Ideally I’d like to read a lot more than that since I’m still in isolation, but we’ll see how it goes.
- Meet my step goal 5x/week. Before isolation, I was doing super well at meeting 10,000 steps per day, but obviously I don’t have anywhere to go now so it’s hard to meet that so I’ve lowered my goal significantly, but still often don’t meet it because I’m finding it challenging to motivate myself to do much of anything these days because of quarantine blues.
- Limit sugar intake to 2x/week. Baking is definitely a huge comfort for me right now, but I had been making a lot of progress on cultivating healthy eating habits over the past couple months so I don’t want to totally fall off the wagon and have to start from a worse off place than when I started in January when this is all over.