Hello, friends! Since I have been getting to know a lot of new bloggers and people in the book community lately, I wanted to compile a list of posts you can read if you want to get to know me better. I feel that the posts I’ve chosen accurately capture what this blog is about and also gives you an insight to me as a person.
- how to be a literary witch – This was one of my earliest witchy posts and one of my favorites still. I feel like I do a lot of these things on this blog, and have really taken the “literary witch” moniker to heart in my own journey with witchcraft.
- things that happened and what i read during quarantine – I really enjoyed writing this update post about quarantine happenings, and I feel like it gives you a really good picture of the types of books I like to read and a look into some of my hobbies and some stuff about my personal life.
- reevaluating my 2020 goals – This post clearly shows you what’s important to me, as it is a reevaluation of the goals I set for myself at the beginning of 2020. I’m also including it because goals posts are some of my favorites to write.
- why merricat blackwood is a witch – WE HAVE ALWAYS LIVED IN THE CASTLE is one of my favorite books, so it only makes sense to include this analysis of why Merricat, the MC, is a witch. In the book, I feel like her witchcraft was a lot more subtle than the way they portrayed it in the movie, as a small note.
- things i want to do – this is another personal post that I wrote while I was struggling with mental health issues. I’m happy to report I’ve done a lot of these things, and am in a much better place now. I’d actually kind of like to do a recap of this post to see how many things on it I’ve ended up getting to do.
- swiftathon: how i did – I’m using my Swiftathon wrap up from their Lover-related readathon because if you follow me you’re going to find out ASAP that I am a MAJOR Swiftie.
I feel like these posts are a pretty good summary of me, my interests, and what you’ll find on this blog. I’m so excited to get to know my recent followers more, and I hope my blog can bring you some sunshine, joy, and good book recommendations!