I just went on Goodreads and…I have a problem. The pandemic has completely messed with my usually expert knowledge of when books are being released, and, as a result, I have way too many 2020 books I was supposed to read from previous months, and more from upcoming months that I need to get to. Fortunately, Fall/Winter tends to be pretty quiet in publishing following the month of September, so maybe that will give me a chance to catch up on all these reads.
My hope for September is to only read September releases and catch up on my TBR a little bit and read at least 5 books from this list. I am already reading CHARMING AS A VERB, so hopefully this will be an achievable goal.
- Fable – Adrienne Young
- Cemetery Boys – Aidan Thomas
- Punching the Air – Ibi Zoboi (not shown)
- These Vengeful Hearts – Katherine Laurin
- The Summer of Everything – Julian Winters
- Charming as a Verb – Ben Philippe (current read!)
- Horrid – Katrina Leno
- Who I Was With Her – Nita Tyndall
- Surrender Your Sons – Adam Sass